- High-resolution ("Retina") graphics support on Mac OS X - game graphics, stage previews, and button icons.
- Improved game speed tuner:
- Default to 30 fps, with additional grooves at 15 fps and 60 fps.
- Keyboard shortcuts for slow down and speed up ("[" and "]").
- Persist speed setting while app is running.
- Higher max speed.
- UI tweaks:
- New Match dialog got a minor facelift.
- Output consoles now larger initial size.
- Reuse main game window across matches.
- Put replay controls under results dialog and output consoles.
- Allow ships to change names and colors during the match if debug gfx are enabled.
- Updated to LuaJIT 2.0.4, SFML 2.3.2, wxWidgets 3.0.2, and KineticJS 5.1.0.
- Bug fix: Crash when starting (or restarting) a match if a bot has compilation errors.
- Bug fix: print() should match Lua's default behavior - supporting multiple arguments and using tostring.
- Bug fix: Start Match hotkey (alt-M) broken on Linux and Windows.
- Bug fix: Packaging saves to wrong directories after changing base directory.
- Bug fix: Escape backslashes in replay text data (output consoles, stage texts, ship / team names).